Click here for more pics from the day. We have so many pictures from the weekend, I thought I would do another slide show.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Fun with Cousins
The day after Benjamin's birthday was spent with Babushka and Dadushka (Grandma and Grandpa Ahlgrim), Jim and Kathy, Alexa, Alex and Mia. It was great for Benjamin to get to spend time with some of his cousins. He loves them!
We started the day at the water park. Benjamin had a blast splashing in the water and going down the slides. He didn't love when the water shot out of the train all over his head. During that time he just clung to my leg. Of course, that didn't stop Ed from pumping the water pump over and over!
We had lunch at our house and then went to Choo Choo Bob's to play with the trains. I think we have a future train lover in our house. I wouldn't expect anything else as part of the Ahlgrim family! Finally, we hit Izzy's for Ice Cream. What a great day it was!
Click here for more pics from the day. We have so many pictures from the weekend, I thought I would do another slide show.
Click here for more pics from the day. We have so many pictures from the weekend, I thought I would do another slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment