Friday, April 10, 2009

Karina Ann Spohr

It has taken us a while to post pictures. It has been a crazy 2 weeks! Here is our sweet daughter, Karina Ann Spohr.

Big brother Benjamin loves her. He has been very sweet to her. When she cries he often says, "I am going to go check on Karina" or he sings to her. Children of the Heavenly Father and Rock-a-by Baby are favorites. Yesterday Karina was asleep in our bedroom and we were all sitting in the living room. Ben went in and then came out and said, "I gave a car to Karina." For those of you that know Ben, you know that he loves to hand out cars to everyone in the room. A while later I went into our bedroom and there was Karina still asleep with a little car on top of her. I just had to take a picture. Benjamin is a very sweet boy.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures and the stories of singing and cars! Benjamin certainly is a sweet boy with a beautiful little sister!
    And...you guys are PRO swaddlers!
    I love how Karina is perfectly wrapped up!
    Happy Easter!
    Love,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting pictures ... I miss you every day!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Karina! You have two super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete