Wow, she's lovely! Isn't 4 months a fun time? So much personality!
We're going to be in the cities the weekend of August 16th (or thereabouts...whenever the weekend is). Will you guys be around? We'd love to see you and meet Ms. Karina.
Dear Linda...She's amazing and so is here Mommy...I'm sure the Baptism day was wonderful...Uncle Walt and I attend The Orchard (formerly Arlington Heights Evangelical Free)with Colin Smith every Sunday after we go to 7:00 Mass at Saint Walter's Catholic where he is an usher...they have 2 new campuses now...thanks for taking Uncle Roy and I there so long ago...isn't it amazing that the Lord is allowing us to worship there and that Walt has such a hunger for the Word...it is so much fun to watch a new believer discover the wonders of the Word...hello to all and Karina is beautiful...why wouldn't she be...the whole family is...hello, Ed and Ben...Bart too...
Wow, she's lovely! Isn't 4 months a fun time? So much personality!
ReplyDeleteWe're going to be in the cities the weekend of August 16th (or thereabouts...whenever the weekend is). Will you guys be around? We'd love to see you and meet Ms. Karina.
Yes, we'll be around that weekend. Karina is getting baptized the 16th. We would love to see you guys! Let's get together.
ReplyDeleteDear Linda...She's amazing and so is here Mommy...I'm sure the Baptism day was wonderful...Uncle Walt and I attend The Orchard (formerly Arlington Heights Evangelical Free)with Colin Smith every Sunday after we go to 7:00 Mass at Saint Walter's Catholic where he is an usher...they have 2 new campuses now...thanks for taking Uncle Roy and I there so long ago...isn't it amazing that the Lord is allowing us to worship there and that Walt has such a hunger for the Word...it is so much fun to watch a new believer discover the wonders of the Word...hello to all and Karina is beautiful...why wouldn't she be...the whole family is...hello, Ed and Ben...Bart too...
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Willa and Uncle Walt