Friday, September 25, 2009

Karina is 6 months old and Ben is in pre-school!

It is hard to believe that 6 months have gone by since Karina joined our family. She certainly has grown and Ed and I can hardly believe all that she can do now. She is quite the big girl - sitting up on her own, cooing, laughing, and trying her hand at eating. So far she has had banana (loves it), avacado (likes it), squash (starting to like it), and peas (definitely does not like it). She also eats rice cereal on occasion. She has favorite toys, but also loves to explore Benjamin's toys. She is most often wide-eyed and loves watching her brother.

I love sitting and playing with my toys.

And I love my papa.

Okay, mama, enough with the pictures!!


Benjamin started preschool right after Labor Day. He loves it. (My friend took a first-day-of-school picture since I forgot my camera... I'll post that when I get it.) Benjamin continues to crack me up every day. Since starting school he has really turned up the silliness factor in his personality. He comes home doing all sorts of goofy things that he and other kids (mainly his best friend, Miguel) did at school. He also is quite a skilled conversationalist. He learns lots of words from the books we read and then puts sentences together in ways that I am not expecting. Today it was his use of the word "creatures." At lunch he said, "I have never eaten a crab or a lobster. They are nice creatures." Yes they are.
Benjamin and Bart are good friends.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment