Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Benjamin's first haircut!

After almost 10 months, Ed and I finally broke down and took Ben for his first haircut. We love his curls, but it was getting pretty long. Here are the before, during and after photos.






























Since this was his first haircut and there was lots of hair, we took him to Kids Hair. (I think next time Ed or I will just do it.)





























At first he didn't like it at all. But, then he decided all of this attention was okay. He was like a little king sitting there with a train, truck, car, and strawberry lollipop, watching Blues Clues with 4 adults (yes 4!) fawning over him. There was the groomer, mama and papa, and another woman blowing bubbles! Whew. I guess we got our 15 bucks worth as far as service goes.




























Okay, so perhaps he was way cuter with the long hair, or perhaps we just couldn't get a good picture with the new do. He looks pretty cute now, too. And I still see some curl.

___

2 comments:

  1. It's strange that the decision over a haircut can be so hard, but we always struggle a little bit with it. In our case, PC usually goes into a haircut looking like a baby, and comes out looking like an old man :)

    Benjamin looks great with both 'dos, by the way ... there are rock stars who would kill for this head of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's equally good looking before and after! I can't wait to see the new do in person.

    ReplyDelete