Friday, December 7, 2007

Almost ready to go

Well Linda and I are sitting at our local coffee shop not talking to each other, and not even sitting at the same table, as we get our last internet fix in before we head for the airport. Our internet service has been down at our home, so we've been running over here when we need to.

I'm just putting a post here quick to more or less test out my blog setup. I've restricted the access so you'll have to be invited to view it. If you know of someone who you think might benefit from some good random posting, this might just be the place for them.

Actually, we hope to use it in order to update you all from time to time on our journey around the world and our journey to becoming parents. We are so thrilled to be leaving today on our way to get Benjamin. It's almost hard to believe I just typed that.

Anyway, time to leave the coffee shop and our Minneapolis life behind for awhile. We'll post again when we have time and can figure out access.

Bye for now.
Ed

3 comments:

  1. I sure am excited to met Ben! Be safe and hurry home and hopefully I'll get to say "Merry Christmas" to all three of you in person! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I hope all goes well. I can't wait to meet Ben. See ya when ya get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. We can't wait till you get back! It will be so great to finally meet Benjamin and see you two as Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete