Friday, December 14, 2007

The Pics I Promised






















7 comments:

  1. What a great smile Ben has. It's great to see.

    If it makes you feel better, I've always taken you for part alien, Ed.

    Great to follow the blog. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures. He sure looks like a happy little boy. What's the plan for today? I am ready to go to bed now, but have been waiting to see new pics. Uncle Ed is really interested in your adventure. He says congratulations. Have a great day. Love you--all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like one happy family.

    Sweet pics, I think they are.
    Sorry, thats my lame Yoda attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great stuff. Awesome photos. Could we see a family photo with Russian hats? Those hats are so big, you could play "The Shell Game" with Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Ben likes to keep a death grip on those bubbles. Does he let you blow bubbles for him too? You'll have to stock up on those for the trip home.

    The pictures are great. Everybody looks happy.

    Sara and Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checked in this morning and realized I missed last nights pictures. They are great. Everyone looks so happy. The Bears are slowly creeping up but I guess we'll always be second. Have our Progressive Dinner tonight so I printed out the blog for LaVerne. She doesn'thave a computer. Everyone will love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete