Well we just got back to the hotel. We are very tired, but I still wanted to run to the lobby, log on, and check for comments and emails.
Unfortunately, I forgot the camera upstairs and it has the pictures of Benjamin I wanted to post. Forgive me. I'm too tired to make another trip up and down and up.
I can tell you that our time with Benjamin is wonderful and better each passing day. He shared his voice with us a bit today. Not much mind you, but the moments when he does are a treasure to us. It is a significant sign to us that he is warming to us, even if it is just a little. I mean can you imagine being thrown into a room with two people who speak like, well like we must be from outer space or something. To trust us you would not be quick to either. Sorry, channeled Yoda for a second there.
So when we wake up, we will post lots of pics.
Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm in Sioux Falls with Martha, Heather, and Jenny. Everyone wants to comment.
ReplyDeleteMartha: Liking the blog I am.
Heather: Ben I cannot wait to meet.
Sara: Cozy hats I like.
Jenny: To think of something I cannot.
We can't wait to see pictures tomorrow. Sleep tight!
Miss pictures of Ben but I guess we can wait until tomorrow and give you guys a chance to sleep. This blog is great. Looks like you had some fun in the hat department,It is exciting you will be able to get home a little earlier. Can't wait. I'll have to get on those Bears fans but then we haven't had a lot to cheer about.
ReplyDelete