Thursday, December 13, 2007

Don't Tell PETA

Fur is everywhere in Siberia. I've never seen so many fur coats.


We thought it would be fun and funny to go to the local department store and try on the latest in Russian head gear.

I wanted Linda to model some Russian evening gowns for you all too, but we probably pressed our luck far enough on the first photo shoot.

Ed

4 comments:

  1. I do wonder what Russian evening gowns look like.
    Are you renting a car or is someone driving you? It sounds like you have a nice relationship with Nina.

    More pictures of your son, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cracking up over here. Those hats are hilarious. It's good to see that even in Siberia you guys still have a sense of humor. LOL Just think? Ben will be starting his new year with NEW parents and a new country. HOW COOL IS THAT?????

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ed and Linda,
    Alex and Michelle, here. I have been checking the site but being Christmas card season have been a little too busy to comment. I did vote on the football team though (sorry, Linda... if you had said the Bears and the Packers it may have been a different story)... I place my last Christmas card order today, so I should be caught up!

    Alex says, "thank you for we can come at your house sometimes? Nice. I like him (Ben). That's all."

    Can't wait to have you home!

    Love, Dan, Michelle & Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think that you are fortunate to be in Siberia this morning, it is 10 below in Morris. Ben will feel right at home when he gets to MN. The hats are just great. Let's see, it's morning here so you must be back at the hotel after visiting Ben. How was the visit today?

    ReplyDelete