We just got back from the baby home. We had a great time with Benjamin tonight. We took him out to get his passport photo taken, then went back to his place to play. He was certainly smiley and giggly this afternoon. And his tongue was sticking out at least half the time. Pretty cute.
He's changed a little bit since we were last with him. The most notable change is probably the rate at which he moves and the skill with which he moves things. We were only mildly disappointed to see that he had recently received a haircut. Last week we received photos of him with this blond curly hair. Now his "do" is buzzed.
We both pretty much fell asleep on the car ride home. We're back at the hotel now, and I just came down to the lobby so I wouldn't fall asleep in our hotel room. I'd like to stay awake until at least 10:00 so that I can get on schedule over here.
We have a little preparation to do before our court appointment tomorrow. We met with our court translator this afternoon and she went over some of the questions that the judge and prosecutor are likely to ask us. It's nothing that we need to be too worried about, but we will probably still worry. Tomorrow is a big day for us no matter what, so we pray that it will go as well as possible.
By the way, the "PDA" couple I mentioned in the last post had to be in the mid 50s, but carried on like they were teenagers.
We love the comments. Feel free to email if you wish. So far access has been pretty accessible.
Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ed and Linda,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your wonderful saga with everyone. Love the photo of Ben and his daddy! Sounds like everything is going along smoothly; hope you can come home quickly. Love, ...jan
Ed and Linda,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this blog! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet Ben. I know the rest of the trip will go smoothly! See you soon!
P.S. Disregard the messages I left on your home phone yesterday...