It looks tasty - whatever he's eating. I got so excited to get to church on Christmas morning that I forgot to eat breakfast. I'm sure it will be a Merry Christmas anyway.
Christmas and Santa Claus has brought you the best present of all. You are almost home, so just keep smilin. Remember "the whole world smiles with You." Love You all, lots and lots, Jim, Kathy and the Guys.
ps The guys think the pitures and videos of Ben are "Cool."
It looks tasty - whatever he's eating. I got so excited to get to church on Christmas morning that I forgot to eat breakfast. I'm sure it will be a Merry Christmas anyway.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Love - Sara
Hi Linda,
ReplyDeleteChristmas and Santa Claus has brought you the best present of all. You are almost home, so just keep smilin. Remember "the whole world smiles with You." Love You all, lots and lots,
Jim, Kathy and the Guys.
ps The guys think the pitures and videos of Ben are "Cool."